Computer support includes...
- Full telephone support 24 x 7 for quick tips,
advice, talking customers thru configuration, troubleshooting or
on the job tuition.
- Migrating the contents of one computer to
a new one
- Upgrading computers and systems
- Troubleshooting and fixing all software and
- Giving independent advice on 'Best Buy' hardware
and software products and solutions
- Tightening up security on computer systems
(including; Email/SPAM filters, Virus protection, Ad-ware removal,
Microsoft Updates, Firewall's and other traffic filters, Password
- Networking computer systems, printers and
internet access via standard cabling or wireless.
- Recovering deleted files, formatted disks,
- Connecting users to the internet thru broadband
or via traditional dial-up accounts, setting up and configuring
- Expanding your IT and Multimedia capabilities,
thru the use of Digital Cameras, music, video, DVD, TV etc
Over the phone or in
Using my Computers systems or your own.
I can offer training on most computer software, hardware and theory.
(Have had many years experience as an IT Instructor for colleges and
I can design and install
small network solutions either based on copper wire or wireless
technologies; networking printers and internet access. We are also
available as independent consultants. We don't install medium or
large network solutions but are happy to offer independent advice.
Have over 6 years of experience with advanced IP, Ethernet and
ATM Network solutions, including Thin Client and small ISDN PBX